With the exception of the AGM and the Industrial lunch session, participants will need to make their own arrangements for lunch. There are a number of places near the conference for dining. Here are a few suggestions.
- Pete's to Go in the Student Union Building. They have sandwiches, soups and salads
- Grawoods in the Student Union Building. Sit down grill.
- Tim's in the Student Union Building
- University Club has an informal pub in the basement and a formal dining room on the main floor.
- Killam Library has a Subway and a Second Cup
- Life Science Center has a Tim's on the 2nd floor(down 1 from the entrance) and a grill on 3rd floor (ground level).
- Coburg Cafe is located at 6085 Coburg Road. It offers soups and sandwiches as well.
- Howe Hall has a student cafeteria. All you can eat lunch and dinner are $12 and $16.50 respectively.
If have any questions let one of the organizers know. There are a lot of places to eat further east on Coburg.